Pro-Meter® H2K, A2K and D2K
Pro-Meter® H2K, A2K and D2K meter range for 2 component materials. Powered by our positive rod displacement metering technology, delivering precision as standard, the range features versatile drive options to suit customer application needs.
With an innovative design and tough construction, our range won’t let you down when you need to get the job done – without compromising on quality or production speed, whatever you throw in the mix.
H2K model – Air-over-oil drive configuration for fixed flow rate potting applications
A2K model – Single servo drive for variable flow rate and potting or bead applications
D2K model – Dual servo drive for independent speed control of dissimilar materials
Big On Reliability
Positive rod displacement metering proportions materials to the exact volumetric ratio time and time again; even with notoriously difficult materials like abrasives that can cause machine wear.
Performance By Design
It’s what goes into the Pro-Meter® 2K Series that makes what comes out so accurate and predictable. Nordson dispensing expertise, engineered solutions capabilities, and innovative product design are the ingredients that make Pro-Meter the flexible solution to your 2 component metering needs.
Massive On Precision
Field proven in over 10,000 diverse industry applications, Pro-Meter keeps you in production and on-ratio day after day.
- Accurate – Uses electronic pressure monitoring to ensure consistent process parameters, part to part
- Flexible – Shot size and flow rate adjustment available
- Low Maintenance – Heavy duty packings and seals minimize wear and increase lifespan in tough manufacturing environments
- On-Ratio – Power inlet and outlet valves eliminate material bypass and ensure ratio precision and consistency
- Durable – Dispenses abrasive or filled materials with no loss of accuracy
- Dependable – Rods do not touch cylinder walls, reducing wear and downtime
- Servo Drive – Enables dispensing of beads and precise dispense volumes
Drive Type: Servo Drive
Metering Principle: Positive Rod Displacement
Applications: Potting or Bead
Viscosity Range: Liquid to Paste
Ratio Range:1:1 to 10:1
Shot Size Range: Up to 221 cc at 1:1 ratio
Fixed Flow Rate: No
Variable Flow Rate: Yes
Multiple Shot Output Per Cycle: Yes
Independent Speed Control of Dissimilar Materials: No
Up to 255 Programmable Dispense Volumes: Yes