SmartLase C series offers the right configuration for each industry, always providing a solution whatever the rate, size
and substrate of the product (wide choice of lenses, scan heads and laser sources). SL C150, SL C350 and SL C350 L are designed for markets such as frozen food, chocolate confectionery and dried process food that need to code paper-based containers. SL C150 S and SL C350 S are designed to code on PET, reducing the risk of piercing containers, even lightweight thin-walled bottles.
- More than 100,000 products coded per hour.
- Up to 99.9% availability ratio with easy integration.
- Extended coder life time by 30%.
- Change of scan head module in 10 minutes without alignments.
- Pointing diode and integrated laser power meter option facilitate diagnostics.
- WYSIWYG 7-inch remote touch screen.
- Laser head benefits from an IP55 dust/humidity protection rating as standard.
- SmartLase operates up to 45°C (113°F) due to head and controller optimized cooling flows; no plant air is required for cooling.