SmartLase C350 BOU
SmartLase C series offers the right configuration for each industry, always providing a solution whatever the rate, size and substrate of the product (wide choice of lenses, scan heads and laser sources). The SmartLase C350 BOU (Beam Orientation Unit) is specifically designed to integrate with in the most challenging packaging lines.
- Code up to 45,000 labeled bottles per hour.
- Large choice of BOU tube lengths.
- Remote intuitive touch screen or web user interface.
- Solution for beer, wine and soft drink markets coding on paper or pressure sensitive labels.
- Up to 99.9% availability ratio with easy integration.
- Extended coder life time by 30%.
- Pointing diode and integrated laser power meter option facilitate diagnostics.
- Laser head benefits from an IP55 dust/humidity protection rating as standard.
- SmartLase operates up to 45°C (113°F) due to head and controller optimized cooling flows; no plant air is required for cooling.