Ideal for Liquid Level Control in Industrial Facilities and Equipment.
• Self-holding circuit implemented with circuit processing that is not depending on external wiring.
• Switch between water supply and discharge with a DIP switch setting.
• Sensitivity adjustment of operating resistance from 10 k to 100 kΩ for application to a wide range of liquids.
• Prevents chattering of relay contacts that occurs with ripples.
• Easy wiring with ferrules.
• Use 2 × 2.5 mm2 solid wire or 2 × 1.5 mm2 ferrules.
• Applicable as a floatless switch.
Conductive Level Controller
Optional Parts for DIN Track Mounting
* Dimensions in parentheses are for the PFP-50N.