The 4020’s patented and proven drop-on demand valvejet technology and its unique design allow for both impeccable coding and easy integration onto all manufacturing lines. Characterized by its compact size, it is perfect for multi-side case coding for up to 2-3 shifts.
- Constant, excellent print quality up to 20 mm marking distance.
- Print speed up to 90 m/min.
- 4.5 L containers as standard. Large ink containers up to 30 L available for even higher uptime. Low ink alert enables operator to anticipate barrel replacement.
- Up to 4 printheads per controller, 7 or 16 nozzle printheads in any combination and print heights from 8 mm to 64 mm.
- Choice of black and color inks for both porous and non-porous substrates: cardboard, coated cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, PVC, wood, concrete…
- Standard Ethernet connection, 2 high speed RS232 com ports, ActiveX component and optional digital I/O box for easy integration.
- New ‘Ink Efficient Printhead’ with enhanced drop control to optimize ink consumption and ensure ink barrel is fully emptied.
- Large graphic display with print preview, intuitive interface in local language and interactive operation assistance including height adjustment for trouble-free operations.