You need to achieve high quality, compliant packaged product without the hassle and added cost of labels. You want to find reliable equipment that is easy to integrate, operate and maintain.
The piezo inkjet drop-on-demand printer offers a faster return on investment by boosting production throughput while enabling manufacturers to improve their supply chain management through traceability and brand protection. That’s printing intelligence beyond the mark
The 5940 G is designed for increased availability and greater production output
• Designed for serviceability—an average of 15-minutes—setting new market standards and driving OEE improvements.
• IP54-rated controller improves dust resistance and performs in tough manufacturing environments (0-40°C).
• The 10” color touch user interface has an intuitive menu structure for faster print selection and reduced downtime between jobs.
• No plant air. Air flow is generated internally rather than requiring external air.
• Reduce start-up time by 67% with patent pending reservoir heating or use the pre-shift automatic start timer.
• With a 75% larger ink container than most competitors, the 5940 G ensures 43% less operator intervention and there is no need to stop the line to refill ink—refill on the fly!
• The 5940 G supports 1D and 2D scanners for lookup and verification, comes standard with five inputs and five outputs, all programmable. There is an option to expand to an additional five inputs and five outputs, all programmable too. Can integrate with PLCs and corporate databases.